- “Shea Gallante is an emerging star”~Wine Spectator
- “This guy can cook, I’m privileged to be eating here”~Frank Bruni, NY Times
- “I’m exhilarated by the discovery of this lush, exuberant food. Shea Gallante cooking Italian with so much bravura. I can’t wait to return.”~Gael Greene, Insatiable Critic, Dec. 2010
- “We’re betting on the food of talented chef Shea Gallante”~The Bon Appetit TOP 50
- “Everything on the menu is thrilling !”~Gael Greene, Insatiable Critic
Georgia May Jagger and Ed Westwick hosted a party honoring London’s emerging designers last night at Ciano in Gramercy, along with Vogue’s Sarah Mower, Meredith Melling Burke, Mark Holgate, and Lauren Santo Domingo. The restaurant—which officially opens next week—is already a hot spot, literally and figuratively. The fire department was called when the wood-burning pit in the center of the space was suddenly a bit too hot to handle. Luckily, there was no real reason for alarm, and the party continued without a hitch. Models and socials dressed for the occasion wearing pieces by their favorite Brits. Jagger and Lauren Remington Platt both were in Meadham Kirchhoff, while Hanneli Mustaparta opted for Todd Lynn, and the Richards sisters each wore frocks by Felicity Brown.